We’re Twig Fertility – a leading fertility centre and reproductive health company dedicated to helping people navigate their fertility journey with personalized care and advanced treatment options. Twig is on a mission to elevate today’s fertility care and deliver a better experience for one and all – both patients and employees alike. Our modern space brings a new definition to what healthcare can look like in Canada. Together with our state-of-the-art IVF lab and in-house pharmacy, we offer the full range of fertility services.
As an organization, we are continuously challenging the status quo and bringing a more compassionate vision for the way care should be. We believe best-in-class care requires outstanding medicine and manner. That’s why we offer the latest fertility advancements and expertise, paired with a personalized, whole-person approach – all supported by state of the art equipment and a tech-enabled platform that makes accessing care easier than ever.
Twig is looking for an Assistant Clinic Manager to join our rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for working directly with the Clinic Manager, assisting with leading a team of healthcare professionals to deliver a personalized, inclusive and elevated care experience in a collaborative and a multidisciplinary environment.
If you are looking to join a dynamic, passionate, and diverse team at the forefront of fertility care in Canada, let’s chat.
Who we are looking for:
- You are a proven leader – you have a passion for leading teams and developing leadership skills in others
- You are a problem solver, excel in managing projects, and enjoy implementing processes
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent communicator
- You are empathetic and understand how to build trust and rapport with the team and patients
- You thrive in dynamic and rapidly-changing business environments, and are able to adapt quickly to new challenges and opportunities
- You are a team player – Whether it’s your primary role or not, you’re always ready to step in and assist anywhere in the clinic
- You are passionate about fertility care and enhancing the patient experience
- You are able to set goals and motivate others to perform and achieve them
- You are not afraid to voice your opinion, challenge ideas (including your own), and have tough conversations
- You are resourceful, inquisitive and know how to find the information that you need
In this role, you will:
- Assist with the daily operations of the clinic
- Ensure high quality and timely communication between patients and the care team
- Manage staff schedules including weekend and holiday coverage
- Assist with the hiring and onboarding process including performance management and annual reviews of the clinical teams
- Assist with maintaining clinical workflow processes and policies & procedures, working together with the clinical leadership team
- Handle patient concerns in an effective manner in accordance with our patient experience standards
- Gather and provide feedback to senior leadership on process and quality improvements ideas
- Arrange ongoing educational opportunities for staff
- Assist with maintaining optimal levels of medical and office supplies
- Maintain relationships with various service providers
- Monitor facility maintenance
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in a similar role (preferred)
- University Degree
- Relevant Master’s degree (preferred but not required)
- Demonstrated effective communication and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with excellent organization and time management skills
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package (including fertility benefits)
- A collaborative, energetic, and supportive team
- Opportunity to join a growing company that aims at nothing short of changing the fertility landscape in Canada. Be part of the success story!
This is a full-time role. This role is located in Toronto.
At Twig, we are committed to creating an environment where all of our employees feel included and valued. We believe that a diverse and inclusive organization enables us to make reproductive and fertility care better for everyone. We encourage applications from racialized people, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, people with intersectional identities, as well as any others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.